Hate making content? Learn an easy way to convert blog posts into new content!
Thanks for reading this article on new content methods.
Thanks for reading this article on Free Traffic methods.
To show our appreciation, please stay tuned for a Special FREE GIFT at the end! Can’t wait? Click on the gift below to find out what it is….
Do you hate making new content? Many do. It can be a pain in the butt. This article shows how to re-purpose blog content into new formats for publication, saving you time and energy.
What is the process?
The best way to describe re-purposing is to take one piece of content, changing the format, and then publishing the content as new pieces.
This is super valuable because it gives you numerous voices or formats to give your message or content a new voice.
Video: the king of repurposed content
Video is the most diverse format, so it can be broken down into several pieces.
For example, lets say you create a youtube video with screenshots on your computer.
You write up a quick instruction article on what the video is about.
How can you repurpose this video?
1) You can then upload it to Youtube as a video.
2) You can cut the audio out and publish it as an audio file or podcast.
3) You can take the information from the video transcript and publish it as an article.
4) You can take this article, turn it into a pdf to republish it.
5) These formats can be linked to on social media and shared to the world.
As you can see, it helps to plan ahead to see how you can create one piece of content to repurpose it into multiple publication formats.
So where do we begin?
So lets figure out a super simple way to re-purpose a blog post into new formats to publish.
Then we can go over what to do with this new format to spread your message.
Lets get started:
1) First write a blog post (600–800 words). A good way to write this is to research keywords that you want to include in this piece. Post this piece as a blog article.
2) You wont believe how easy this is. I love this process!
Copy your post link from the website. Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/. This site will allow you to simply post your link into the site, and in a few seconds you will have a pdf version of your page. It only takes 3 clicks and you have a new format to share.
3) So lets get busy sharing our new pdf file. PDF’s, also known as e-books, are percieved as high value items. The more places your share, the more chances you have for people to see your message.
Here is where to post your new PDF’s
1) Fliphtml5 https://fliphtml5.com/
A easy to use website that lets you publish your pdf into mini shareable pdf ebooks.
On the free plan you can post 5 pdfs per day.
2) Scribed www.scribed.com
Scribed is now the same company as slideshare.net, another great site to post materials. This site allows you to upload as many pdfs as you like, so go wild! Its also very quick and easy to post your pdfs.
3) Fifty Shades of SEO https://www.fiftyshadesofseo.com/
An easy to use site to post multiple formats of your content, from blog posts, pdfs, articles etc.
This is just the tip of the iceberg, there is a lot more to cover on this subject. Hopefully this has whet your appetite to start your journey on repurposing content for your website or blog.
Thanks for learning about Traffic Methods! If you like this article, please feel free to like and share it!
Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Do you want to learn more about Free traffic methods?
Do you want to receive a free gift to help?
You are in the right place!
We are now giving away Free Silver memberships to our Traffic Generation Club Membership Site (This is a $27 US Value!)
There is a quick video to see if this club is for you. See how thousands of people just like you have boosted traffic to their website. Click below!